gTasks is a powerful and intuitive tasks manager app for iPhone, iPad and iPod, incorporating the following key features:
- Supports full synchronization with Google Tasks (GMail/Google Apps) securely over https, naturally integrating into Google Calendar.
- Repeating tasks (daily, weekly…), e.g. “Pay credit card” every month. Once completed, the task’s date is updated to the next month.
- Alerts for upcoming tasks including repeating alerts for repeating tasks.
- Location based alerts*, such as “When I arrive home”, “When I leave the office” or “When I’m nearby the shopping mall”.
- Multi-level sub-tasking.
- Universal app – designed both for iPhone and iPad, neat and clean user interface.
- Very clean, responsive (fast) and intuitive user interface.
- Customizable tasks view & full search support.
* Location based alerts: Due to hardware limitations, this feature is available only on iPhone 4 and above, iPad 2 3G and above, running iOS 5.0 and above.
Optionally, you can sync your tasks with Google Tasks. Google Tasks is available in free Gmail/Google account or Google Apps account.
Syncing your tasks with Google Tasks has the following benefits:
- Sync your tasks between your iPhone and iPad devices.
- No permanent internet connection required. gTasks will sync updated tasks as soon as an internet connection is available.
- Your tasks are backed up.
- Manage your tasks conveniently on your home/office PC, and have them synced to your iPhone/iPad and vice versa.
- Have your tasks in your Google Tasks and Google Calendar.
- Share tasks with your colleagues.
Download and install gTasks:
click here to open gTasks on iTunes.